POMEGRANATE SOUP, CAN CURE CANCER?

Health News - In addition to delicious food, pomegranate soup can also be made. in addition to eating delicious, pomegranates are also very good to cure some malignant diseases:
prostate cancer
cervical cancer
ovarian cancer

recipe to make pomegranate soup

ingredients:

  • 300 grams of pomegranate red, ready to use
  • Half bks gelatinous green, cooked according to package, cut into small squares
  • 300 grams of papaya, rake round
  • 2 pcs manalagi apples, peeled, cut into cubes, coat with lemon juice
  • 300 gr jelly form quail eggs, ready-made
  • 200 grams of seaweed, ready-made
  • 1,500 ml of milk fruit
  • 10 tbsp coco pandan syrup, ready to use
  • Ice cube / crushed ice (to taste)
  • 6 tablespoons strawberry flavored milk
How to make:
1. Mix all ingredients, store in the refrigerator.
2. Serve in a glass serving, add ice cubes to taste, then pour the syrup.
Serves 6

  • Nutritional values ??per serving:
  • Energy: 155 Kcal
  • Protein: 5.2 g
  • Fat: 3.4 g
  • Carbohydrates: 23.1 g

3 Responses to "POMEGRANATE SOUP, CAN CURE CANCER?"

  1. Good morning everyone, i have been suffering from CANCER for over 4years now, and suddenly, i have spent all my money all to make sure i get healthy all day, but happily, last month january 12th 2013, i came in contact with a traditional doctor also known as a chief priest on a newspaper who is called Dr ariba who has help much people to cure their aids disease, firstly i taught it was a joke until i contacted him " draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com OR call +2348163979933

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless Dr. ozman for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HIV. out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr. ozman, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HIV,thank you dr.ozmanspellhome@gmail.com Dr ozman ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR contact him whatsapp number +2349061515609
      1 cancer cure
      2 HPV cure
      3 ringing ear
      4 herpes cure
      5 fabriod
      6 HPV cure
      7 diabetes cure
      8 Get your ex back
      9 Hepatitis B
      10 Pregnancy herbal medicine

      Delete
  2. Do you know that there is a great spell caster who can cure any deadly
    disease. Like Cancer, Hiv, syphilis, e.t.c. Well my main reason why i
    am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great
    deeds, Dr. okorom did for me. I was diagnosed of this deadly disease
    in the year 2000 ever since then i was taking my medications, until i
    met the great spell caster, though i never believed in spell. I saw
    many testimonies on how a great spell caster cured thier deadly
    diseases. I contacted him through his phone number. I called him, he
    asked me to send him my email, which i did. He gave me a form to fill,
    I filled it and send it back to him. He told me that his god's
    required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on
    me. I don't know where to find the items he required. He told me that
    the only alternative is for of to send him the money, then he can help
    me to purchase the items from the items sellers. I promised myself to
    do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items
    and casted a curing spell on me. Two day later he asked me to go for
    check-up, when i did the check-up i was tested HIV Negative. If you
    passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him
    via his email on dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or call +2348127147869

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel